Emergency Locksmith Services
The following are common problems Randburg Locksmith can help you with:
WE CAN HELP WITH
- Locked out house – Gain access to a property or business
- Lost keys – replace keys for homes and businesses
- Lock & Door Opening– open any type of door lock
- Unlocking locked doors
- Door Lock Problems such as key stuck in lock
- Lock Repairs damaged or broken locks
- Lock Replacement – Fit, change replacing door & window locks
- Open a locked vehicle – auto locksmith required
- Safe Opening – open any type of safe
- Key Cutting – cut new keys or repair broken keys
- Burglary Repairs and re-securing a property after a break-in
- Car Keys – auto locksmiths can help with lost car keys and copying car keys
Lost keys a locksmith can replace
- Lost Front or Back Door Key for home – cylinder & mortice locks – easy to replace
- Patio door key – very easy to replace
- Lost Garage Door Key – very easy & quick to replace
- uPVC Door and Windows – easy & quick to replace
- Safe keys – tricky to cut will require an expert key cutter
- Lost Keys to a restricted or suited lock – MLA Locksmiths can usually help or point you in the correct direction )
Note: If you have lost car keys you will need to contact Randburg Locksmiths Immediately
Can a locksmith make a key without the original?
If it's a lost key a locksmith can make you a key without the original, as locksmiths can make keys to lock by hand. By using a blank and a file and the skills, they've developed over the years a locksmith can create a key from scratch without the need for an original key.
Should I change locks after losing house keys?
We will recommend you change your door locks if you lose your keys as a security prevention. Changing your locks after losing your keys will stop anyone from accessing your home who does not have permission to.
If you are having your locks changed then you may want to consider:
- Upgrading to higher security locks such as anti-snap
- Making sure your new locks meet insurance requirements
- Keying your locks alike – one key to work all locks
The price will depend on:
1. Your location
2. The time of day
3. Type of key you have lost – i.e mortice key, small Yale type key, security key etc..
For security reasons we will usually change the locks if you lost your keys.
For More Information Give Us A Call At Randburg Locksmiths Today!